Engineering & Design Scholarship Application
The Engineering & Design Department offers a number of scholarships every year. Scholarships are made possible by the generous donations from employers, alumni, community members, and retired professors. Funds are awarded based on financial need, academic performance, career goals, and/or leadership experience.
- Students complete one application that is used to evaluate criteria for all available departmental scholarships for the upcoming academic year.
- Students are required to submit a sample thank you letter in order for the application to be complete. You can use the following template to submit your thank you letter:
- Information reported from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will be used to determine financial need for scholarships that require a need.
- Applicants must be an enrolled pre-major or major in the Engineering & Design Department at the time of application.
- Applicants must plan to be a full time student (12+ credit hours) for three quarters during the 2020-2021 academic year.
By submitting this form, you are are certifying that the information in this application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge, as well as authorizing the use of your FAFSA information to determine financial eligibility.