Polymer Materials Major Application
This application is used to apply to the Polymer Materials Engineering (PME) major. The Polymer Materials Engineering Program takes applications in the middle of winter quarter and the accepted students start major coursework in the spring. The due date for PME major applications is February 3, 2023 by midnight. Accepted students will start major courses spring 2023.
- Admission to the major is determined by academic performance as a pre-major and other factors. Admission is competitive. Neither completion of the prerequisites nor attainment of any specific GPA guarantees admission.
- Students are required to complete and submit responses to the supplemental questions.
- AP scores are converted to GPA as follows: 5=A, 4=B, 3=C
- Students may have up to four of the required courses in progress at the time of application. Admission to the major will be contingent on passing those classes with a C- or better.
- If students have repeated a major required course, the following will apply:
- The last grade earned will be used to figure the first major grade point average on all major applications.
- The original grade will be used to figure the second major grade point average on all major applications.
- Only complete applications will be given consideration. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Decisions on program applications will be made before students have to register for spring quarter courses. Students will be notified via email of the decisions.
- For questions about this process, you may contact the Pre Major Advisor, Lisa Ochs: email@example.com or 360.650.4132.
- For transfer students:
By completing and submitting this form, you are certifying that the information in this application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.