Transfer Credit Equivalency Request
- The Engineering & Design Department will review courses that could be equivalent to courses taught in our department. To request equivalency to math, chemistry, and or physics courses please contact those departments.
- Complete this request form in its entirety; list the course numbers for which you are seeking equivalency in the "Additional Information" section along with any special requests and/or explanations. One form may be used to evaluate up to three courses.
- Attach an accurately labeled (e.g. syllabus_ENGR170.pdf) syllabus for each Engineering or Design course that includes:
- The course textbook title and author
- A detailed list of course topics (and lab topics if applicable)
- Any required prerequisites
- If transfer equivalency is determined, you will be notified via email and the department will update your Degree Works to show equivalency. Please allow 1-2 weeks to process your request. The process may take longer during busy periods (i.e. registration).
Contact the Engineering Department at 360 650 3380 or ENGD@wwu.edu if you have questions.